If u remained a virgin till marriage, do you ever wonder what it's like to be with another man? Are you comfortable spending your life with just 1 person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• dh was a virgin when I got with him. He has often wondered what it would be like with some one else. Just curiousity.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My husband is the only man i have been with and the only man i ever want to be with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My hubby is the only guy I have been with. I prefer it that way. I have no desire to be with anyone else. Hubby says the same.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Well... I wasn't a virgin when I married, but my husband is the only man I have ever been with. Do I sometimes wonder what it is like with other men? Yeah, sure.... but I have no desire to actually find out. I love my husband and I love being "with" him. I would be perfectly happy to die without ever being with another... in fact, I sure hope that is the case!
    CorgiMomma

Answer by CorgiMomma at 3:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• YES completely comfortable!!

Why? I think that is the way God made it to be! There is no comparing! There is no "I need this" in a sex partner!

He is the biggest I ever seen and the best I ever been with!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes. I think it is possible to be with one person your whole life and nobody else. IF the guy is not an abusive idiot. You know?
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Hubby was first (long before we married) we broke up for a while, I played around with another guy a couple of times, then came back to hubby. There was no comparison, sex with someone you love is much more amazing then sex with a friend (and so i assume a stranger) even if the chemistry is "right" with someone else, it still doesn't compare.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 3:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I was not a virgin when dh and i got together. he was. he says he never thinks about being with another woman.
    i regret being with any other man.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 6:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No, I've never wondered what it would be like. It's AWESOME with my hubby, why would I want anyone else? Hubby feels the same way, so no regrets for either of us. I know I would have regretted it if I hadn't waited for him.
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 8:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009