really?!?!

ok so seriously these women on CM really tick me off sometimes. I thought this was a place to get advice and chat with ppl that might share the same opinion as I. But no I post one question about being on welfare and suddenly im a bad person and my husband is a horrid person along with a horrible dad! Now ladies im all for healthy debate but DAMN!!! Is all the bashing a must?

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 3:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• That's life, people bash people online because they are too much of cowards to do it in person. I agree with you.
    Most of the ones bashing are in the same situation as you, they just feed off drama.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• seems to be there's a lot of this lately. of course i've been on more lately than i ever have. it is crazy when just tryin to get a lil insight ppl have to make hateful remarks. is it possible to report answers? i've never noticed....maybe its something we should do. i know ppl are goin anon, but can cafemom still get to them?
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yea, I hear you. But I guess that's the "risk" you gotta take when it comes to something like this. Everyone will give you a piece of their mind, and I guess you're just gonna have to not take it personal...
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 3:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm sorry that happend to you. Please keep in mind that there are some people on here that are not judgemental. I did not read your original question but that doesn't matter I believe in healthy debating not bashing. I may not agree with everything but I would NEVER speak down to someone or bash them. I think there are ways to express your opinion without being offensive. Please don't let those few people turn you off.
    jpal0507

Answer by jpal0507 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Try to give as much info as possible and reword things, I've learned you have to ask things a certain way, you still may get bashed though, there's a lot of ignorant people on CM, who think they are the best gift to the world!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Cafemom still knows who is posting what even if that person has posted anonymous. On the bottom right hand side of EVERY answer and question there is a "Report This Answer". If you click on it you can report the answer or question to Cafemom. And, while I speak my opinion on here everyday, I try not to bash. Our opinions can be said without being hateful and rude. Or at least thats my goal whenever I post an answer or question. I'm sorry that you were bashed but at the same time, it happens. If you don't want to be bashed, don't put your business out there sweets. I've found being on here that most of the time it seems to make moms feel good to put other moms down, regardless of the question. I guess it makes them feel superior.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 3:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• some people, don't know how hard it is to be on PA. They will never understand until they have to be on it . I have not been on it, but my mom was when I was a kid. My dad worked, but my mom couldn't, she had to take care of me and my sister. We were both sick all the time. So she couldn't work.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Was it a question or an attack. It seems to me most "questions" about pa are far from seeking answers, they are much more about making judgements. Or when it is a genuine question, it is percieved as an attack because that is what most of these "questions" are. As a person who is on pa I get very defensive because of the attacks that are so prevalant here.
    So, if you would genuinely like to know about what it is like to live on pa, at least here in CA you can pm me. If you are seeking discussion and dialogue feel free to ask that way.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• trolls are bitches and sometimes there are questions w/ my personal reply as merely "troll". If you have a real question, and are really looking for answers, you should call your welfare office. if you just want to know what liadies in CM think, then you'll for sure get some bitchy answers. cause for some reason, CM attracts the mommies who think they're so much better than everyone else.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 6:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm sorry for your bad experience. Please dont judge us all because somebody is so unhappy with their life that need pick on somebody else to make themselves feel better. Don't worry i'm in the same boat. I'm on PA. I wish I wasn't but I had no choice. You gotta do,what you gotta do. Be proud you already showed everybody your a better person than those bashing you. Good luck.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009