Pregnant?

I have been feeling nauseous lately have had a weird appetite. Im late for my period a week from today and got a negative HPT. Can i still be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Yes ma'am...there are cases where the first HPT come out false negative...wait it out for about a week more, but if you're constantly nauseous and feeling weird, see your gyno right away...

Good luck :)
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 3:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yep you can still be pregnant. Take another HPT in a few days if you still have not gotten your period...if that is still negative take a blood test at your doctor's office. Blood tests are scary accurate. lol If you are stressing out about conceiving, that may also be causing your period to be late. Good luck!
    sweetmoonem

Answer by sweetmoonem at 3:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes, that is exactly what happend to me. I was late by 10 days and took an HPT that was neg. Then 7days later took another and it came back positive. I had to take another one the next day just to be sure. Now i know for sure that i am definately pregnant. I would test again in about 4 or 5 days from the first one. Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thank you much Mommas. I hate the waiting game. lol Ill wait it out another week and take another test if still neg. Ill make a trip to the doctors. i took a didgital test should that matter? I dont think it should but you never know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2009