Were you ever disapointed to find out you were pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• not so much disappointed as REALLY panicked.
    She wasn't planned, and we weren't in the greatest of places timing wise.

However, i am a firm believer that sometimes, the universe has another plan than what we do.
    I have never been happier in my life as I am now though.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 3:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes with my second pregnancy, b/c of my situation, but I am over that now and can't wait for her to be here with us.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no but disappointed to find out i wasnt. even though i'm on bc i thought i had gotten pregnant. 4 - hpt later......i guess its a no.....bummer....
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 3:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• With my first it was weird I was disappointed but happy and excited at the same time, but his father was abusive and controlling I wasn't allowed around my family so maybe thats why I had mixed feelings
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't know if I'd use the word "disappointed', but I wasn't overly excited. This third baby was a total surprise, my other two are 7 and 9 and I was enjoying this stage of life where the kids are a little easier (in some ways). I had my freedom during the day while they're at school and was finally pursuing my own hobbies. So, I have to give that up for this little one due very soon. But as the pregnancy has gone on, I've gotten excited and have already bonded with this precious person inside me.
    Anonymous

• I was disapointed for 40 weeks and one day ahahhahaha.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nope. We planned and tried for them both and were VERY excited to see the two blue lines show up on the pee test :)
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 3:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no. but right now i might be with my third dont know yet am still wiating to test but if i am i will be sad cuz. i mised my depo shot and had sex. oops
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 3:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• for a split second but it didnt take long to get over. I think it was more about the situation though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i was very excited for both babies. The only thing that is dissapointing is the three months of hell at the beginning of the pregnancies!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009