Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do I file for divorce in TX?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 3:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (2)
  • Look up divorce lawyers in your phone book and call them to ask.

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

  • Call the Courthouse. They will advise you if you need an attorney or if you can file on your own at the Courthouse. Most states won't allow you to do it yourself if you have children with the dh or own real estate with him.

    Answer by admckenzie at 3:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.