How many have you tried the stuff at www.nodiet.com it sounds interesting and I wanna try it to see if it works.

mclaren3433

Asked by mclaren3433 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 23, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• Just make sure the ingredients do not include any of these: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/06/24/12-food-additives-to-avoid.aspx?source=nl

Molly
    mummolly

Answer by mummolly at 11:30 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• I also found the so-called "full" ingredient list from a chat page:

"I went to this site to find out what this was about. They were very vague on the ingredient description,on their site, so I emailed the company to get the full ingredient list. Here was their response:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ingredients:
    Protein, (derived from tuna) Aloe Vera, lemonade flavoring, potassium sorbate (preservative)
    No stimulants, No drugs, No herbal stimulants.
    Nothing to elevate the heart rate or the blood pressure.
    This a FOOD, no side effects.
    PER TABLESPOON:
    10 calories, 0 carbs, 0 fat, 12 mg of Sodium, 2000 mg of Protein. "
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So - they do not tell you what is in 'lemonade flavoring' and they DO include potassium sorbate. Seems to me that a good cupful of spinach and maybe the tuna itself would be a better idea and probably cheaper too. ---Molly
    mummolly

Answer by mummolly at 11:40 AM on Jun. 24, 2008

• Hey there! I have never tried the stuff on nodiet.com, but I have something that gives INSTANT GRATIFICATION WITHOUT CHANGING LIFESTYLE!!!! I know it works because it is working for me...just look at my before and after pics on my cafe mom page.... ALL NATURAL and BOTANICAL and TOPICAL

www.ItWorks.net/betterthanlipo
    bparp

Answer by bparp at 12:48 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Hello I recently ordered the nodiet.com product, last night was my 3rd night taking the product when I got the bottle the actual name of product is calorad so I googled the name only and find out this product is available all over the net and some websites have it for cheeper heres one I found that gives specific info the price here is higher but they give a little more detail www.eyiproducts.com/index.htmlme and EYI is the name brand on my bottle and it is a marine formula instead of bovine I hope it works I will add you to my contacts and give you a update one week from when I started the product it tastes horrible and they don't tell you till you get it that you cant eat or drink anything other then water 3 hours before bedtime It seems too good to be true but Im hoping and praying it does work I will keep you posted hope this helps
    proudmommy2too

Answer by proudmommy2too at 12:18 PM on Jul. 27, 2008

• my friend took this product and lost 9 inches through out her body within the first week! she did not diet or exercise she is older and she still lost the inches. i just started taking it and i sleep better and wake up more energized. the reason they tell you not to eat or drink anything other than water is because if you do then the calorade (the product) will help break down that stuff instead of stored fat. if you do try it make sure it is the very last thing you do right before you go to sleep i will be measuring my self on friday so i will let you know the results.
    matthewsmom21

Answer by matthewsmom21 at 2:11 AM on Aug. 25, 2010