Next Step?

Okay, so my husband and I have been trying since February of '08. We have been trying EVERYTHING, I know pretty much all about ovulation and all that jive. I recently got tested to make sure I am ovulating and all the test results came back normal. My question is: for all the ladies who have made it to this point without any pregnancy, what is the next step? I'm not sure if I can go on Clomid without a problem diagnosed. I am already on the Fertility diet and taking pre-natals. What are some solutions to "unexplained infertility?"

burning_woman

Asked by burning_woman at 3:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Has your hubby been tested as well?
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 3:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Well, we already have one kid so my doctor said that proves he's got the good swimmers... but we're thinking of getting tested anyway...
    burning_woman

Answer by burning_woman at 4:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Okay.. even though i hadnt experience what you have gone through my best friend has. She tried for 4 years before she got pregnant. She found out Jan of 09 so needless to say it was a surprise. She got tested and everything came back normal like your self and her doctor said that there should be no problem with her concieving. She still tried and tried for a whole year after he apointment and nothing. So, she figured that it could possibly be her husband. Well, his sperm count was fine and the doctor told them that with his count they should of gotten pregnant more than four times. They continued to do some more testing and found out what contributed to it. Come to find out that his testosterone was low. They gave him medication for it. The things is that they found out after she was told she was pregnant! It could of been many of things as well. Stress will also not help with the process.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I started trying to get pregnant this feb and tried everything. I mean from ovulation kits ect. So, after two months or trying hard. I gave up and said to myself..god will bless me with a baby when he feels its time. I ran a mile everynight, drank green tea and water alot, ate healthy, took vit., had sex with my husband surprisingly one time and i got pregnant. I concieved April 3. The month i stopped stressin and trying so hard i got pregnant a couple weeks later. Just have fun with and dont stress. I know easier said then done for sure.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009