Ladies have any plans for the weekend?

Besides cleaning lol. I am looking forward to relaxing a little and maybe watching a WHOLE movie! Riding the 4wheeler and just being outside!!!!

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 3:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Saturday they're holding this huge parade and festival here. I'll be taking my son, since my hubby will be working.
    Then either Saturday or Sunday, we're going to the Ringling brothers/ Barnum and bailey circus! :]
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 3:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It's supposed to rain all weekend here. I guess I'll be cleaning, doing homework, and my DD and I can start making homemade Christmas ornaments early this year.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 3:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It's our 7th year anniversary. We are spending the day on the boat Sunday, rain or shine.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 3:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Happy Anniversary ibeamomysomeday!

I'm going to take our boys to a fall festival and then just hang out at home. I've had the flu all week...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 3:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Today is family movie night at home. Tomorrow dh and I are going to the mall, dinner and out for the night! It's date night! Sunday, we all go to mass. Then come home have lunch and watch some football!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 3:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My DD is due any day with her 3rd Baby! We're suppose to go see our Favorite Singer/Friend! But I hate Smokey Bars! Sunday is the last local picnic. We usually go to. We've had A bad summer. Being jobless & down on our luck! But our Singer/Friend lives states away so we have to go! He was suppose to be back for our 29th Wedding Anniversaqry or my BD. But he couldn't! My DH is Early going to An Animal Swap with prego. DD, Her DH, Boys & her FIL. Monday I have a funeral to go to! I hope I feel Well enough for that! I hope I don't get a migraine!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 4:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am going to the beach with a couple other army wives whose husbands deployed earlier this weeks with mine. none of us can stand being in our empty houses anymore.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 4:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Friday night daughter is having 18th b-day party w/ friends @ the house. Sat. Sister is giving me a bridal shower, sat. Night fiance's parents stay the night to celebrate his birthday. Sundya my family will be over for daughter's birthday party. Whew!!! Enough going on here to drive someone insane.
    lily7

Answer by lily7 at 4:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My mom wants to keep my dd tonight, so I'll be schotch free tomorrow morning. :) I'll clean house and prob take a bath with bubbles and candles and finish my book. And then start on Emma.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 6:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• hopefully i plan to have a baby, she is almost ready to be born,
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 8:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009