WHat would you do?

Okay I am so mad I just cant think straight. When my sons school lines up car riders they line up at the front door, and they want the car riders whose parents are still in the car waiting in the circle to stay in two straight lines. I however do not wait in the circle I stand right next to the front door. Every day the teacher who stands by the front door is yelling at the kids not to run, okay fine my son however seems to be on this womans radar she grabs his shoulder or puts her hand on his head every single day, all the other kids that are actually runnning get by her but not my son who isnt even running its more like two or three long steps to me (right by the front door) and today she grabbed his arm and snatched him back in line. She snatched him hard enough to strectch his shirt and make him cry out. WIth me standing right there, he was with in arms reach. I tell her dont touch my son, and reach out and(cont)

elananme

Asked by elananme at 3:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in

• i wouold have her ass!!!!!!!!!!!
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• take his hand and she says he needs to stop running what if he falls and gets hurt, first of all I am less than two adult steps (so maybe four or so kid steps ) from the front door, if he falls i will take care of him second he isnt even running. I turn without further confrontation and walk to the car, having my normal discussion with my boy about his day still fuming, this woman touches my son every single day who isnt really running, walking fast maybe definitely not running, and yet every other kid who is running gets past her. wtf! I am so angry right now i dont know what to do. what would you ladies do in this situation?
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 3:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I am sorry about what's happened to your son. I would tell my son not to walk near by that teacher so he could avoid to get snatched by her.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 3:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Go to the principal about it and if she doesn't I'd go to the school board and have her job!
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 4:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• "doesn't stop"
    MommaRox4683

• That was so uncalled for. I think she is lucky you didn't go psycho on her. I say you contact the school principal and the superintendent. If that does not work contact the media. Schools always hate negative attention. Can it be considered harrassment if he is unfairly picked on by a teacher? Good luck resolving this unpleasant situation.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 5:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• go straight to the school board.
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 1:44 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Talk to the principal first. We had a very rude woman getting the children on the bus and it was stopped bacuse the principal told her she a) needed to get there on time herself, b) needed to stop giving parents an attitude because she herself was late to her post everyday, and c) if they got one more complaint she would be back to her secreterial duties and not out at the bus stop.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 2:29 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• i would talk to the principal and school board and have a talk about this lady (to tell you the truth though, if that was me, i would have snapped and told that woman off and i would have gone to the principal right then and there!) there is no reason for someone to put there hands on my kid and especially not when im standing right there!
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 7:18 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• yeah the principal idea seems good to me. toogood luck
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:54 PM on Sep. 12, 2009