My husband and i are seperated but we live together still

and when he speaks to me he always refers to us as not being together,were still married and he hasnt filed for divorce.Hes just saving money here to move out,am i wrong for having him here just to save?????I know were not going to work things out.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• You do what you have to do to get by.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 3:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree with the first poster. You do whatever you have to do.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 3:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You're seperated but your not legally seperated, you can't be staying together at all. I'd tell him to leave so you can move on with your life and handle the situation and get it over with. It's a lot of hard work and how can you get a divorce with him still around?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• if u r ok finantially w/o him kick his ass out
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 3:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• is he still paying the bills? If not, def get rid of him. Even if so, and you can handle the bills alone, make him leave. The child(ren) must be confused and I'm sure it's not easy for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• So? its your life and your kids hun, are you agreed that you arent getting back together? When you say living together are you still sleeping together? Are you more of roommates? If so does it matter who your roommate is? My BF's hubby was still living with his soon to be exwife when they started dating. It confused the heck of of her at first, but he was still in school and both thier names were on the lease and it was just easier to live out the lease and split the bills. Even after they divorced they still lived together for another 9 mos while saving up money to go thier separate ways. Whatever makes the change easier for you and any kids you have.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I did the same thing. It worked for me.

Answer by admckenzie at 4:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• wow i would tell him to shut up or get out !!! Hell no i would not take his s**t girl wake up!!
    Mandy003

Answer by Mandy003 at 5:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think if you want to move on you need to get him out of the picture so that you can go forward with your life, him being there is just holding you back from getting a divorce and finding someone that deserves you.
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 6:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• my dh and i did that, and we're together again. lol
    so if you're serious about leaving him, leave him or kick him out,
    or you'll be like me and three years later still be with him! lol
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 7:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009