PLEASE HELP ME DONO WHAT TO DO IM PREGNANT

ok i have an 18 month old son n im 10 weeks pregnant i been having horrible morning sickness n now i been having a lot of a burning sensation down there my doc dont have ap. till next week but i cant take this feeling i have to be going 2 da washroom every 5 min i dont even wana go anymore what can i do or what will make it better

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 4:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• A burning like when you pee? If that's what it is, you probably have a UTI. Drink a lot of cranberry juice (cran-grape, cran-apple, etc. works just as well) and water, that will help relieve the symptoms a little. You might want to see about going to the doctor before next week, though, for some antibiotics, because UTI's can be a pain to get rid of, and you won't have any rest until you do. The cranberry juice might help for a little while, but it could come back with a vengeance if you don't take care of it, and it gets worse.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 4:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• sounds like it could be a bladder infection? Go to another doctor.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ditto whats said above, and if you dont like the taste of cranberry they also come in pill form.
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 4:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Go to the ER, they can prescribe antibiotics, don't wait, it will just get worse and could infect your kidneys. Feel Better soon!!!!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 4:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• burning when you pee? that's a urinary tract infection or a bladder infection, you need to get to the doctor as soon as possible. they will give you antibiotics and you need to drink plenty of water, at least 64 ounces a day (NO SODA!) as for the morning sickness~take your prenatal vitamin before bed, that will help a lot. saltines don't help everyone, but try eating them before you get out of bed if you haven't tried that. i had to eat a popcicle every morning the first four months of my pregnancy. eat a small, healthy snack right before bed too.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 4:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• you have to go to the doctor A.S.A.P or the ER! it's not good for the baby at all. you can try puting a ice pack there to help and drank cranbarry juces you should drank that thrught out your months of being pragnet it's really good for you just watch the suger in it.
    Mandy003

Answer by Mandy003 at 5:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i am so sorry i know how bad that can be. when i got pregnant with my second son my first son was only 13 months old. i the same way had horrible and i mena horrible morning sickness it didnt really stop during my whole pregnancy, until they gave me medicine for it. i also had like 2 UTI and one of them was very horrible. i had the burning sensation everytime i would go pee. and i would literally be in the washroon ever 5 minutes sometimes even less. only to go sit in the toilet and pee a couple drops it was horrible. i had to go the emergency room because like you my doctor gave me my appoinment a week after. i couldnt take it. so i went and they gave me antibiotic and some pain meds and it was so much better. i do encourage you to go to the ER whenever you have the chance to, because that can effect the baby to if you let it just stay there. im really hopping you get better
    Alejandra10

Comment by Alejandra10 (original poster) at 8:49 AM on Jul. 15, 2010