What would make a great stay at home website?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• I need some more information to comment. If you are looking to make a place where SAHMs can just find fun stuff, it's going to be much different than a site with savings and tips... So, more info please.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If you are wondering about a place where you can make some money and do something, I have created a personal site that I use for my customers. If you have any interest in finding out more, checkout my site at: rmartin50.qhealthbeauty.com Look at the Opportunity thing on the upper right-hand corner. You can contact me from that site. Checkout some of the products! They are awesome and easy to sell.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 5:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• workathomeunited.com/meganhoehn

There is no selling involved, and depending on how much work you would put into it, the better the business will be. I recently started but it is fun and very amazing! Please contact me if you want to learn more!

meg424@rocketmail.com

MeganHoehn

Answer by MeganHoehn at 6:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• HI,
    I'm happily engaged and we are about to buy our first home. We live in a small town where it is really hard to find a decent job, so I've been searching for a way to work at home. I recently found a home-based opportunity with no large investments and no risk! I work in the comfort of my own home with an international, 24 year old, Inc 500 company. All I do is set up customer accounts and do some online marketing. I work around my own schedule, with a group of amazing team members. I never even have to leave my own home to be successful!

If this is something you'd be interested in, please visit my website.

www.workathomeunited.com/lynsey

I think that once you hear more information about the company, you'll love it just as much as I do!

I hope to hear from you soon :)
    lynsey7

Answer by lynsey7 at 9:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Here is the Link:

http://tinyurl.com/mvhpcc

EVERYONE LOVES TO SHOP AND SOME PEOPLE MIGHT NEED A LITTLE ADVICE HERE ANDTHERE! THIS IS THE SOLUTION
    dentallady84

Answer by dentallady84 at 11:23 AM on Sep. 12, 2009