Are Avon Fundraisers and Home Parties the best way to make money?

avon_lade

Asked by avon_lade at 4:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I see from your signature that you apparently sell avon or have sold avon in the past. I'm not sure what you are asking? If you are wondering; are there better ways to make money, and are interested in trying out something different, I might be able to help you. I am an Independant Business Owner, and I do more than sell products. The products we have are very extensive, much more than skincare & makeup. We have almost everything a person needs to live, some foods too. If you have any questions or interest, check out my website. rmartin50.qhealthbeauty.com Here you can see some of the products available. Checkout the opportunity thing at the right upper corner.
    RuthsPlace

Answer by RuthsPlace at 4:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I do sell Avon, and I am wondering if Home Parties/Fundraisers are the best way to go to maximize my income potiential
    avon_lade

Answer by avon_lade at 5:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• it IS the best way for us reps to earn income with our businesses. when u have a home party (eParties are now available on our sites!) you gather lots of customers or women who will most likely become customers or even recruits, and with the fun atmosphere and product info available people will learn more, feel more comfortable about our awesome products and buy more. so yes! :)
    HTH! ~ Manda ~ http://colormebeautiful.webs.com
    MamiNlovinIt

Answer by MamiNlovinIt at 7:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• A few words of advice and warning:

Before buying or selling any body care products, it is important to check the safety of the ingredients. I like the Skin Deep database maintained by the Environmental Working Group (the folks who publish the guide to pesticides in produce). www.ewg.org
    Avon and Mary Kay, among others, make a big public show of their support of breast cancer research and victims, yet refuse to stop using cancer causing ingredients in their products.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:01 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I am very big on hosting fundraisers and am very excited that we host eparties on our websites now. Before fundraisers were a little complicated but now that we can do online charity events I'm hugely excited to get them started. Also try building your own team and entering leadership with Avon. The combination of the three can do a lot for you. Good luck.
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 11:20 PM on Sep. 12, 2009