to those who have conceived with no or irregular periods

k since i had been on depo and bf for 6 mts i havent had a period. i miss my third shot and i had sex on the 6 th. when should i test? i wanst ttc. but wll things happen and we had sex oops. anyways mywindow to get the shot was form aug 20- sep 3. so how soon after having sex did you test?

piwife

Asked by piwife at 4:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to be off of BC for at least 3 months before TTC.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You need to be off of BC for at least 3 months before TTC

I wasnt ttc i missed m,y shot cuz my doc had ran put and i went out of town the day it came in. laso i got preggo with my ds on the pill. i dont have problems conceiving at all thats whyu am scared cuz i was supposed to get my shot by the third and i didnt and now i might be preggo and well that would really suck
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 4:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Wait to test at least 2 weeks after you had sex, maybe a few days longer just to be sure. So the 20th or later.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009