Loyalty

I have a question for all of you about being in a situation where you find out you are pregnant by a guy that is also friends with most of your other friends. Say you have a friend who is pretty nuetral and knows alot of people, but would consider you a good friend. And say the father of your baby stops contact with you because he gets a new girlfriend, and he does not come around to see his child, and does not want to help with money. Would you be upset if your friend was still friends with your baby daddy? Maybe not hanging out every day but would go out to bars and socialize with him, post pictures of herself with him and others all over facebook (when she knows you are also able to view them) and really not act like he is the scum of the planet. I find myself in this type of situation and I am dumbfounded that someone would think nothing of this and still think I would want any contact with her. What do you think?

soveryconfused

Asked by soveryconfused at 4:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• That sounds like a bad friend!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Ok, wait, you're pissed because you got pregnant by a dead beat and your friend, who is friends with this guy, doesn't hate him for it? It doesn't sound like she is a bad friend, it sounds like you are surrounding yourself with VERY low quality people.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• What's between you and bio dad is your business. Don't pull others into it. Others shouldn't have to give up friends bc you got yourself knocked up by a jerk. Make sure to file for child support.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Friend - Definition of Friend
    a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter

she does not fit into this word

she is who she is, just do not call her your friend
    boredmom44

Answer by boredmom44 at 4:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• boreemom, I like your style. :-)
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 4:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• LOL **Boredmom
    Tiera12

• The third anon is an idiot. Of course you would question that persons loyalty. If he is as bad as you say, why would she want to be around him in the first place? Girls are like that though, they dont like to cause fights with guys and be the odd one out. She wants to be able to go out stlil, which im guessing you cant as much having a child, so she might as well fit in with your baby daddy and his crowd. I would ditch her and go on and do bigger and better things. Success is the best revenge hunny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i agree with the anon that said you are surrounding yourself w/ low-life people. you need someone who will support you in this, and not someone who's going to be going out to bars with your baby's daddy.
    you need a friend, like boredmom44 said.
    and you need to succeed, because like anon 3:29 said, it's the best revenge.
    i wish you hte best in this, i pray you find somoene you can trust.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 7:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If she is a neutral friend... there's your answer... she shouldn't have to stop talking to either of you, just because you guys aren't talking. This all sounds very high school.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• * LovinMyMikayla, I completely agree with you.
    You can't make a neutral friend pick sides. That's why they are neutral.
    jakjasjon

Answer by jakjasjon at 5:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2009