Do you plan to breastfeed or bottle feed?

Which do you plan to do and why?

shawneewaiting

Asked by shawneewaiting at 4:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my DD I planned on solely breast feeding, because I felt that it was a healthy choice for us. But once she was born my body wasn't supplying enough milk and I did both. And honestly it actually worked out awesome because some nights I was just too exhausted to get up, so daddy got to get up and feed her bottles. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I plan to exclusivly breastfeed. I breastfed my DD exclusivly for a year and will do the same for this baby. I do it because of the health benefits, its cheaper, the bonding ect. There are alot of reasons to breastfeed, and there are reason's not to...do what is best for YOU!!! You will get alot of answers on here from people telling you what to do or being rude so just ignore them
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 4:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i plan on breastfeeding b/c i dont beleive in formula unless its medicaly necesary. and its free.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• breast
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 4:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm going to try and breastfeed with this one. With my daughter I tried for 4 days and my nipples were bleeding and I didn't have enough milk...I even tried a breat pump and after an hour I had only got ouut 2 ounces so I admitted defeat and had my mom make her a bottle bc I was afraid she was starving. I'm going to try this time and hopefully will be able too.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 4:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm still breastfeeding...and she is 20 months old!
    babyg34

Answer by babyg34 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I plan on breast feeding... This will be my first time and I have 2 kids already I want to do this one because its cheaper and i have done alot of research this round i didnt have a computer with my last 2 so i cant wait I hope it works out the way God wants it too...

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i plan to breastfeed, mainly because its the best thing for my baby, and its free, and it is a great way to bond with baby, i hope i will have no problems with it,
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 5:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I bottle fed because I wasn't comfortable breast feeding. I didn't see how putting myself under additional stress would be healthy for me or him so it worked for us. He turned out to be a happy, healthy little boy!
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 5:06 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• breast, exclusively
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009