labor and can't breathe?!?!

i have breathing problems already in my pregnancy and im only 22 weeks pregnant. i know its gonna be hard to give birth to my baby when i cant breath!! has anyone had this problem? if so what did they do to help, and was it more difficult??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't know if this answers your question but you can request Oxygen while you push!
    Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Ok..im 31 weeks and i have false contrations...the only way i even know there happening is because I have short ness of breath and i fell like my heart is beating in my throoat..(kind of a slight strangling effect) I talked to my doc n he says its noramal because when you contract and the uterus squeeaes it pushes more blood flow up to your lungs therefore making your heart pump more blood ...
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 8:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ...and making you feel short of breath. Just make sure to breath through those times when you feel that way so that the baby gets enough oxygen all the time and you will be fine
    moodymommy193

Answer by moodymommy193 at 8:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009