need help for a party

I want to though a party at my house many people ask for what is the party for? I'm thinking to say "get together" but half of them dont know each other...and then is the weekend of my annvisary but I'm not with my husband. what is a good idea to name the party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• It can be a "get to know each other" party..or just celebrate that y'all are alive and well :)
    raelen06

Answer by raelen06 at 4:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• What time of year is it? You can say it is a 'BACK TO SCHOOL PARTY' (if its soon) and that can be the theme. If it is closer to like Halloween, it can be a "Pre-Halloween Party" And everyon can dress up... Or you can pick a theme and just say you're having a "Pirate Party" (or whatever) and go around that. You don't HAVE to have an excuse, do you? :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• maybe you could just say you are having a cocktail party
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 4:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If it's still summer-time, make it a "end of summer" bbq.
    MommyLee08

Answer by MommyLee08 at 4:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2009