Did you know that the Mayo Clinic doesn't support HR3200?

I got a letter in response to my harassment of Charlie Dent R-PA today which said that the Mayo Clinic does not believe that HR3200 will provide the kind of reform needed to reduce healthcare costs, and therefore he will not be supporting it.

do you agree?

on a side note, why do reps use such expensive stationary for everything. Don't they know we're broke?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 4:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah, I know the Mayo Clinic doesn't support it. I am almost 100% sure Cancer Treatment Centers of America also do not support it.
    The American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS), Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS),and North American Spine Society (NASS) do not support it there a tons more but I won't list them all.

These companies really feel H.R. 3200 will fail to control costs, fail to improve quality and fail to improve access to care.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 6:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree with it. Many Drs don't like it. Just the ones who do is all the msm will show.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 4:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• on a side note, why do reps use such expensive stationary for everything. Don't they know we're broke?

LMAO!!!

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• THEY broke us!!! LOL
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 6:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes, I did know that the MAYO Clinic does not support Obamacare.

And they don't care if we are broke, they will still dig into your pockets to pay for their drinks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009