Pagents for boys?

I watch Toddlers and Tiaras, cuz I think the kids are adorable. My son (4) came in and watched an episode with me. He's told me in the past that he wants to do modeling, and when he saw the pagents, he said he wanted to do that, too. The problem I'm having is finding small ones in the area that allow boys to participate... Does anyone else do pagents or know of how to get him started in this? I live in Rhode Island... Thanks. :)

katemama05

Asked by katemama05 at 4:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• Your 4 year old boy has told you in the past he wants to do modeling? When he was 3? My three year old wants candy, not to be a model. I think that is odd.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My son doesn't like candy, he prefers fruit... He's not a typical child in a lot of ways. There have been many times that he's mentioned wanting to model. Keep in mind that everywhere you look, companies are using children to sell things, so he sees models quite often. Also, this question is to gain information, not for people to just put others down, it's completely unnecessary.
    katemama05

Answer by katemama05 at 7:05 PM on Sep. 13, 2009