spotting during pregnancy?

w my daughter i never spotted at all during the whole pregnancy. we have been ttc, and i am 4 days late, and thinking i may be pregnant, but just now i had some spotting. have any of you had spotting at the stage? or is it just af coming late? im not sure what is going on.

erika_wright

Asked by erika_wright at 4:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I started spotting at about 6 weeks with my second, and spotted off and on for the whole first trimester. It wasn't a lot, though, not even enough to make me even think I might be starting my period, but I'm sure it varies with different women. Have you taken a test?
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i was going to wait till monday to test bc w my first it took till 1 week late to get a positive. i always have really lite periods, someitmes not even enough for a tampon, so thats why it came to mind.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 5:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009