Pregnancy shortly after giving birth...anyone done it?

Is it hard? Like within 1-4 months after giving birth did you get pregnant again? How hard/easy do you find it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My Mother had my oldest brother and sister 15 months apart. My little brother and I are 13 months apart. Pretty much a diaper nightmare. I have 2 that are 11 months apart and if I knew then what I know now I soooooooo wouldn't have gone there.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My son was born 1/21/06 and my daughter was born 3/23/07, lol. It's not hard (to me). Everyone will have a diffrent opinion on whats hard on them and whats easy. There are pros and cons to it just like with anything else. I like that they were born so close together because they are now bestfriends. However, I also like that my newest edition isn't due until October. To me, it's just as easy to change one diaper as it is two. Make two plates instead of one. It all depends on your perspective sweets!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have three girls. 3 1/2, 19 months and 8 months. So yes youngest two are 11 months apart. We did not plan this, but I will be honest I wouldn't have done differently. Our house can be quite the zoo somedays though. Hard when all three are crying for your attention all at once, but fun watching them play together.
    MommyPeck3

Answer by MommyPeck3 at 5:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I havent but my SIL found out she was pregnant at her 6 week post partum check up ! It is STILL hard for her and her boys are 4 and 3. This was right after a cesarean, too..
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 8:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• my two youngest are 13 months apart and to be onset i dont think it is hard at all it call be frustrating at times when they are screaming and fighting.. but i wouldnt have them any other way their older sister is 5 yrs old and im currently 29 weeks pregnant so there will be 19 months between my youngest and baby
    MyPrincesses421

Answer by MyPrincesses421 at 11:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009