homephreys teething tablets?

i was recommended by someone about this homeopathic teething tablets, but i just don't know if they actually work and also do not know how to give them to my 3 1/2 month old, i need to give her something,she bit my mom's chin this morning as she got desperate for the teething pains! has anyone used this product before?

maryfer

Asked by maryfer at 5:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I only have used the Hylands ones. This is what you do because the whole dissolving under the tongue thing scared me. You get a baby medicine syringe and drop the recommended dose into it. Then you take a little cup and fill the syringe just a little bit, I did about 1/2 a teaspoon. Let it dissolve and then give it to her in her mouth towards the cheeck. It worked really well for my daughter and it would calm her down for a bit. At night, when she would get her last bottle and if it seemed her gums were bothering her, I threw the recommended dose right into the bottle. If you have any more questions, just send me a message and I will be happy to answer.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 9:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I've only heard for Hyland's teething tablets. I never used them because my kids teethed really late but most of my friends swear by them.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 5:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I liked them for my son,. They have instant disolving ones for that age and later ones they can more chew on - !!!
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• so you just put the tablets under the tongue or how do you use them?
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 5:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Hyland's is just a different brand as Humphrey's. Many of my friend's said it helped their children but it didn't work with my daughter. I tried them when she was 4 months old(she's now 8 months). I dissolved it in water as it said you can do on the directions. Once your child is 6 months old you can give he/she motrin. And that has helped for my daughter.So far she only has 2 front teeth, partially thru. Good luck!
    msfila1980

Answer by msfila1980 at 5:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My dd, is teething right now as well.
    I am using them and they are a life saver. they really help them relax.
    Princessofscots

Answer by Princessofscots at 6:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Hylands Teething Tablets-you can buy on line or a kmart/walmart
    Loa1002

Answer by Loa1002 at 7:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• they worked wonders for both my kids
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 7:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009