How far along am i?

So Im trying to figure out how far along I am. I went online but I cant find anything that will calculate irregular or long periods. My last period was on the 4th of july. The one before that was on the 6th of may.

Anyone able to give me an estimate?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• they only way is to go to the doctor.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 5:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think about 9 weeks, but have you been to your OB/GYN yet? Or Midwife if that is what you choose? I think the first pre-natal care should be at 6 or 7 weeks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• No I barely set up my appointment. I just found out last night i am pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• did you type in 'pregnancy calculator' i found a few back when i needed to know my due date and they let you type in how many days between your cycle instead of the default 28.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• try this!

http://www.justmommies.com/duedate.shtml

but it really all depends on when you ovulated, which is hard to know because it's different for everyone. good luck.
    Stefanie83

Answer by Stefanie83 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009