Scrapbooking?

I would love to start scrapbooking, but I have no idea how to start.
Does anybody know any good websites about scrapbooking?

crazypink

Asked by crazypink at 5:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I started out with Creative Memories. They are awesome! It depends on what you are willing to spend, and how precious your photos are. I do genealogy, and have many historical photos of family that I want well preserved, so I make sure all my supplies are acid free and lignen free. Find someone who does creative memories in your area, and they can educate you on what you really need to know. There are alot of companies out there, I just prefer Creative Memories.
    kassie726

Answer by kassie726 at 6:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't really know any websites, but where ever you go to get your supplies I'm sure someone would be more than willing to talk to you. We have a few craft stores in our area that the ladies love to chat and help!

Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• This isn't a website about scrapbooking but it's a good place to get supplies! www.hobbylobby.com I would buy everything in that store for scrapbooking if I could, lol.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 5:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• acmoore.com their store is awesome
    bluerose26

Answer by bluerose26 at 5:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009