How many of you would rather clean at night?? (Who's a night Owl?)

I know I do. When everyone is in bed sleeping I can go crazy and clean and not worry about little ones under my feet.

Maybe there should be a night time cleaning Mamas group for all us night owls to clean together LOL

abellvalerie

Asked by abellvalerie at 5:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ME! I was up until 3 am this morning on a cleaning spree! I would rather clean while everyone is asleep also! Makes things SO much easier. And my kids sleep longer than I do so I don't have to worry about being tired after having to get up with them the next day!
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I can clean at anytime really...I like getting it done during the day and when everyones in bed I like to check through that everythings perfect. But I'm a night owl.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 6:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• That's me! I prefer it because as you said you don't have kids under your feet. The only thing I don't like is I can't vaccum. That's the only down side.
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Before I got sick I loved cleaning at night time. Thats when i'd get all energized and ready to go at it! My friends and family thought I was crazy. It seemed I cleaned faster at night. I loved it.
    beaniesmommy04

Answer by beaniesmommy04 at 6:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Last night I was cleaning when I should have been going to bed, but you're right, it's easier to do when there aren't kids around to make a mess right behind you! I also get my second wind, whereas I'm too tired when I get home from work to do anything.
    momof3jll

Answer by momof3jll at 6:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I always do with 6 ou3 and 3 month old what else can you do?
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 6:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ME! Did it last night until midnight. No one needs anything or interupts me.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 6:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thats me in a nutshell. LOL I was up till about 4:30 this am doing laundry and putting it all up. And all cause I cleaned out my damn laundry room after dinner and had nowhere to "store" the mound of dirty laundry. It's just so much easier and laid back to get your stuff done while everyone else is asleep. No kids running around or more pressing issues to worry about.
    leanne_7845

Answer by leanne_7845 at 6:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I really do need to do the dishes. But I really don't want to do them. It is easier though to do it at night. But my kitchen is on the other sided of my girls bedroom. So its hard to clean the dishes quietly.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:59 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yep, I do it while the kids are doing their homework, but I really dig in once they go to bed. Same reasoning too - I can't keep up when they are underfoot dragging out more stuff, messing up more dishes, interrupting wanting my attention...
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009