When can i Test?

Ok so my LMP was 8/26. I believe I ovulated and concieved around the 5th or 6th. I had I.B. for 2 days 9th-10th. I know the best time to test for an accurate result is after my period is due. But it seems like forever! What is the earliest a positive result will show after concieving? How much sooner would a blood test show a positive result?

OliviasMommy614

Asked by OliviasMommy614 at 6:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You can take a blood test 8 days before your expected period and an at home pregnancy test 4 days before your 'missed' *hopefully* period. Good luck!
    ethans_momma06

Answer by ethans_momma06 at 6:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think it all depends on the cercumstances. I tested with a HPT that was supposed to work 5 days before your missed period and i tested after i was 7 days late. Results were negative. Then 7days later i tested again and i got a positive result. Then i took another test and got another pos. result. My first pre-natal appt. is monday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm in the same wait boat. I wanna test now but I know it's too early. I'm gonna try first response on CD 22 though I know there's a BIG chance it will not give a + if I really am. But, It's hard enough for me to wait. If I can I'll wait longer, but it's so hard when you are hoping so hard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009