Im 9 weeks Pregnant, and I had a seizure today? Please help.. Im worried

Im nine weeks pregnant,and had my first doctors visit today, while at the doctors I had blood drawn. I didn't feel so well ( which is abnormal i never have problems with my blood being drawn before) So i didn't feel well and told the nurse i had to lay down. Right then I had a seziure. A very short seizure which lasted about 45 second, and ended with me vomitting. I am very unsettled wh=ith this because before having my blood drawn I had a ultrasound, everything was fine then but im worried now.
I wanted them to do another ultrasound...but they said it wasnt nessesary
I feel as if i should maybe goto the hospital and make sure that everything is okay?
I need help, im not sure if I am over exagerating, but im scared and I know that the first 12weeks are the most crucial... pls help if u can at all, and thanks for reading

aprilmomm

Asked by aprilmomm at 6:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If the dr. or nurses say there shouldn't be a prob;em then I wouldn't worry. If you are still concerned then see or get another Dr.
    MommaM2

Answer by MommaM2 at 6:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I know it sounds very scary but if your doctor says your ok, then I am sure you are. When you are prego you can react differently when you have blood drawn. Have you ever had seziures before? I would say that your probably ok but if you start feeling funny then I would for sure call your doctor! Big hugs!!
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 6:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Had you eaten anything before you had your tests? Maybe your blood sugar was too low. Just an idea.
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i would say if you were worried then go to the hospital, i would rather be safe then sorry, and im sorry your worried, i hope everything turns out okay.
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 7:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009