dont know where to put it????

It all started right after i had my daughter. The nurse was wheeling me in to my room from having my little girl. She had the nerve to say are u sure she is mixed? i wanted to jump out of the chair and hit her I'm like yea. Every time i turn around someone is always saying to my husband wow she so white are you sure she yours or they ask me are you sure she mixed she looks so white. Then i try to explain to them that my dh's mom is mixed so she got more whiter in her then blk. and people just look at me weird. I deal with it most of the time by not going out. Or when dh has her in his arms the people just stare at him and say who's baby and it pi$$ed him off he cursed her out.

honeyb690

Asked by honeyb690 at 6:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sorry just need to vent because this lady just upset me so bad today
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• don't worry about people like this.
    You know who her father is and he knows he's her father that is all that matters!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 6:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Don't let it upset you sweets! My son is 3 and most people don't think he looks mixed. He has my hubs features but his skin tone is mine. My 2 year old daughter on the other hand, is darker and looks exactly like my hub. I have seen a child who had blond hair and blue eyes and was black and white. The dad wasn't mixed, just black and the mom was white. People are just ignorant and say stupid things sometimes.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ask them if they'd like to see dna test results. that will surely shut them up.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 6:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I knw it is not funny, but it is to me, because I go through that almost every day!! People honestly (almost) had my SO convinced at first that our DD wasn't his! Like, he told me at one point he wanted to get a DNA test! (Which we didn't do.) Seriously, you can look at the pictures on my page, she looks TOTALLY white, but she is a little Mexican baby! :-) I am just very, very white and we have VERY strong genetics.
    Tiera12

Answer by Tiera12 at 6:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Next time they say to you "Are you sure the baby is his?" Say "Well the other guy that was in bed with us at the time is sterile so I'm pretty sure he is his." A little shock value to shut them up!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Anon 630 thats just silly
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 6:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think that is the rudest darned thing to ask you! Hello people! Whatever happened to just saying what an adorable baby you have (aren't they all?) and going on about your business. My children are mixed as well and anyone that doesn't like it can take a hike....preferably very far from me and my family.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I tell them that if they dont belive it for them to pay for the test

tiera12 it was like that at the hospital when the nurse asked if i was sure he was like i want a test i siad ok it aint gonna bother me i know shes yours and then when i came home i looked it up and siad u got your 3 to 600$ for the test he looked at me like i was crazy and siad no i know shes mine
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 7:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm VERY white and my kids are a lot darker. Ya, I get looks, but so what! Just ignore stupid people like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:49 AM on Sep. 13, 2009