Way to much info but I need help ASAP!

Me and my husband are builing a wall in our house and just a minute ago we decided to have a quickie. Right now we are sanding all the dry puddy off the wall so there is tons of dust everywhere. I think some how either by my hand or just by the air the dust got on my vagina. It burns really bad and is very swollen, this has only happened once before with a particular brand of condom, I think I might be allergic or something. I washed my down there area but it still hurts, I don't want to call my doc because it's very embaressing so I'm turning to you ladies....help what do I do, I'm kinda scared

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Health

• umm if you think its an allergic reaction take a lil benadryl and next time you are spontaneous.....grab a towel haha....good for you for having some spark tho lol
    AmandaN1

Answer by AmandaN1 at 6:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• LOL too funny I agree with the above! You go girl you get you some ass while you work hard!
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 6:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• go take a bath and see if that helps, if it doesnt I would call your doc. I am sure they have heard worse stories that that before.
    auroura

Answer by auroura at 6:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• benadryl
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 6:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I wouldn't necessarily take a bath - but a shower, definitely. A bath, you'd essentially be sitting in a water that might've caused the allergic reaction.
    Hot shower, benadryl, and more spontaneous sex. :P
    K_Sawyer

Answer by K_Sawyer at 6:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Don't worry about calling your Dr. They have heard way crazier things than what you just told us. My friend worked for an ob/gyn, wow, the things she heard and saw! I'd say if its not better by morning call the dr, for now try the shower and maybe some vagisil might help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009