Do you think being a spoiled wife is a good thing?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• as long as your husband never dies or becomes disabled, you'll be just fine as a spoiled wife. But if something bad ever happens, you won't be able to take care of yourself.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think it depends on what "spoiled" actually means. If I need something, my husband gets it for me or gives me the money to go get it myself. I don't ask for everything I WANT but sometimes it's good to have some of the things we want. If I say "I'm hot" my hub will ask me if I want him to turn on the air conditioner. I get up and turn it on myself but it's nice to know that he would've gotten up and turned it on for me. Maybe it's really about appreciation. If you appreciate being spoiled then no I don't think there is anything wrong with it. If you act like a "b" and/or like you HAVE to be treated like royalty, then, well, I pity the man who marries that woman.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no. A relationship is about give and take. If both parties dont do both than it won't last long. Eventually the give will get sick of it.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 6:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Why not? I think every woman like to be spoiled and admired by someone she loves. If there is someone spoiled you, more power and I "yeah" for you...
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 6:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You'd have to ask the husband!

wink

07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 6:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I agree with Katrina....it depends upon the definition of spoiled.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Only if she spoils her husband!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 7:20 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Isn't spoiled something that is rotten and not good for anything?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Yes. My dh spoils me with love, time, affection, and kisses. What other way is there to be spoiled? money? That isn't spoiling it is paying for services rendered.
    mama4Christ361

Answer by mama4Christ361 at 12:59 PM on Sep. 12, 2009