how many of you hate standing in line behind someone with wic ?

i mean takes forever geezz !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh god here we go again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• it doesn't take any longer than it does to listen to you gripe.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• ya you can talk about people on wic but you can't show your face i hate people like that sorry ssome people don't have your kind of money
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 6:51 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• LOL. Not me, I don't ever have any place to be anyways. BUT sometimes when the cashiers are talking to their coworkers about their sex lives instead of getting me checked out, I get alittle pissed, lol. I don't really understand, how does it take forever? Forgive me, I've never seen what happens when someone pays with wic.
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 6:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• troll!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 6:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• you posted anon? how childish....either jealousy or just a rude person
    tjandjenna

Answer by tjandjenna at 7:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Hmmm...when I was on WIC, it didn't take forever. They rang the stuff up, you sign the check and off you go. How much longer could that possibly take than ringing groceries up and paying for them with a debit card or counting out cash? Or are you just in a bad mood and want something to bitch about?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It takes along time but they have kids usually so I have my kids talk to their kids...everybody wins. It is not like everyone stays on it forever, some maybe.
    Anonymous

• I would think if you have the patience to deal with children you could have the patience to wait the extra 2 minutes it takes for them to check the items and write up the slip. I use WIC and I feel bad for the people behind me when they have to call over a customer service agent and stuff.. but I'm very upfront about it so if they don't want to wait, go to a different line!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It depends on where you go. If you go to walmart yes. IT does take forever, because they have to get permission from a manager. Now at a normal grocery store, It takes a few seconds. Now people writing CHECKS takes forever, or those that have to price check everything ... Those "people" take longer then WIC. Wic is nothing compared to that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009