what are your busiest day's of the week?

and why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• right now monday, next month my answer will probably be everyday mon-fri lol once scouts starts back up ill be running like crazy. right now we have both ballet and soccer on mondays and soccer is every night of the week.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 7:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I work a rotating schedule so it really depends on what days I have to work. if I"m working a Wed tho.. that's my busiest day. One kid off the bus at 12, drive out to W Hart. go get the 9 year old from school at 1, back for the other 2 kids at 3. It's a lot of driving and wears me out.
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 7:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I run it pretty smooth around here and try to schedule one thing a day if possible. But to answer....Mon-Fri.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Everyday is busy execpt Sunday and Monday. We just have lots to do. Between work, gym, school, and the sports the kids play and the sports DH and I play, its just busy!
    CrazedMomof2

Answer by CrazedMomof2 at 7:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday- DS has hockey practice 35 minutes away and has to be there an hour early. So I get out of work at 4 come home make dinner and get him to practice at 7 tues. and weds. and 630 on thurs. then sit around for 2 1/2 hours. I usually just do errands during his hour of dryland and into part of practice, I know the layout of the Target 30 minutes away better than the one less than 5 minutes away! LOL!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Most of my days are busy, but Friday is my busiest! My DS has OT and ST and it seems we're gone all day! It's 50 miles there then the two hours and then another 50 miles home-and that's a good day with NO errands to run!! I'm glad to be home! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 8:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• sunday. we have sunday school, church service, lunch, nap time, and then a class at church and then it's dinner time, and then bath/bed time. it doesn't seem like a lot, just a lot of church, but it's long time periods and takes up the whole day.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 8:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You mean there are days of the week when you are not busy? Please give me your secret to a slow day. LOL
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. And then it starts all over again....lol.
    PreciousHead

Answer by PreciousHead at 10:26 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Everyday. :)
    Raising a 7 month old granddaughter and being a full time college student is neverending, even on the weekends.
    There is also the house to upkeep, laundry to do, errands to run, and a budget to keep tabs on.
    I don't have any easy or light days - they are ALL the busiest. :)
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:52 PM on Sep. 12, 2009