How many mommas here just love Halloween ?

even more than the kid's lol and what are your plans do you prefer a party or trick or treating

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:00 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didnt use to think it was that special, I did love the candy though lol. Now my DD's birthday is the 26th so I think it is pretty special holiday lol. This year DD is turning 2 so she gets her first halloween party and I think I went litte over board...her cake is a 3-D pumpkin with a white chocolate #2 on top (made to look like the stem)!!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• im due the 23rd of october so im probably not even going to pass out candy :( im still going to carve my jack-o-lantern though, i do it every year. i love halloween.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i love it. costumes are the best things ever. :)
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 7:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• we don't celebrate it, however my husband usually buys candy to pass out but most times we wind up taking it into work the next day because most kids either attend Halloween parties or go to the mall where it's safer and warmer.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 7:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! It's the greatest! lol We have a pumpkin carving party with our friends and then we take the children to a "Trunk or Treat" at our local church! We're going to be pirates this year (yes, all of us lol) So much fun!!!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 7:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I love it! I already made my DS his costume, he's going to be a clown! AWESOME! I finished my oldest DD's costume today, she is going to be a bobby soxer, and my youngest DD is going to be a Daisy (making her costume tomorrow!)
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 9:03 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• me me me me!!!! When the children were small I would start making costumes in Aug. Loved helping out at the school. I was the only mother who wore a costume. To this day the children remember they had a cool mom who didn't care what she looked like on Halloween
    momx3gx1b

Answer by momx3gx1b at 9:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I have always loved Halloween! My daughter was born October27th 2004 and we dressed her up as a pink leopard! We were still in the hospital. My daughter loves it more then her birthday! We are all going to be Vampires and my 5 month old son is going to be a lil' devil!
    hannahlove27

Answer by hannahlove27 at 8:24 AM on Sep. 6, 2010