How many of you hate standing in line behind someone who hates standing in line behind someone who is using WIC?

I know I do. I'd rather be in front of the line anytime! All this standing in line stuff is just ridiculous. You know, Schnucks has a self check out...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It is a spoof of the question: Don't you hate standing in line behind someone that uses WIC. I think it's totally hilarious and in great fun. I think this person realizes that the question that was asked is just totally ridiculous.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• LMFAO! Hilarious! Will you explain to me please what happens when someone pays with wic? I am not understanding how it takes longer than the average person!?
    Katrina3016

Answer by Katrina3016 at 7:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If you have self check out well you go use it
    WIC users have to go thru the regullar line
    get the hell over it
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:07 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Opps...read the question wrong, sorry!!
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Katrina, where I live anyway, not sure about other states, moms on WIC get these paper slips that have exactly what foods they can get and the amounts on them (like one will say 1 gallon of milk, another will say 18 oz of peanut butter and 24 oz of cereal etc.) Everything has to be rung up according to what's on each slip, one slip at a time, then the cashier has to write the total amount for those items on the slip and the mom has to sign it. Then they get to do it all over again on each slip she is using at that time. You can use one or more. Depending on how many they have it can take a while, and I can guarantee you they aren't enjoying standing there taking up so much time knowing there are people waiting.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 7:10 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I do! I do! I hate standing in line behind someone who hates standing in line behind someone who has wic!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Maybe its my hormones but people complain about the dumbest things! If it bothers you so much why not find a different line or you do self-check?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Damn, if i had known that and knew who you were, I would cash in all my vouchers at once and make sure I did not get the right cereal every now and then. I don't know who you are and I haven't signed up for WIC yet.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 7:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I really dont see what the big deal is. It doesnt take any longer to do the WIC checks, than it does for a person to write a regular check. I do not use WIC but I dont freak out every time I see someone use them. What is wrong with people these days? Seriously, slow down, get some patience and enjoy life. It goes by too fast for you to freak out at the WIC users. Talk to the person behind you, get to know someone.

Grow Up!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 7:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• troll!
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 7:15 PM on Sep. 11, 2009