Need help!!!!!!

My dh doesnt belive our daughter is his because people tell him shes not his so where cant i get a cheap dna test to prove to him that she is his

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• I know Rite Aid sells them and I think Walmart to. If not the hospitals do them and I believe the health depertment too.
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Huh? I couldn't believe what I just read. I need a min..
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 7:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You better go on Maury! But really, if my husband denied our kids, he would be paying for the test!
    tabc531

Answer by tabc531 at 7:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Tell him to go call a local lab. They do them but at about $500 a pop. My x has said this for 30 yrs about our 3 kids. He's an idiot. He didn't allow me around other men so unless my kids were created by immaculate conception he's their dad. Some men just say this crap to keep us upset

Answer by admckenzie at 7:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• idk, what's the diagnostic place that maury uses ??
    and if you're sure that it's his kid, he should mos def pay for the test!
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 7:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• its just because she soooooo white and of corse hes not but hes not dark either but she does look like him its just the color thing
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Are you still with him? I would emagine you would have left him for that,

Answer by louise2 at 7:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Your with this man? WHY i would have kicked his ass to the street the minute that shit come out his mouth. Get rid of the loser your with and find someone that is gonna treat you better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• To all of you who are saying leave him, leave him, get mad. I say don't because a man has to know for sure. I know if I were a man, married or not, I would ask a DNA test of any woman who says she has my baby. You have to think, we women know because we carry the baby, but a man, a man has no idea. He does his thing, and 9 months later, a long 9 months later a baby comes that he is supposed to believe is his. When all he did was do his thing (something he maybe has done 100 times since) 9 months ago.

To the OP, you have got some good suggestions for far for getting a test. In my area there are signs on the corner that says "whos your daddy" offering DNA tests for 399. But I suggest going to a hospital or planned parenthood even your gyno's office for referrals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• I dealt with this with my xh. As soon as we split up our son wasn't his anymore. Well, I agreed to pay 100% of the cost if our child WASN"T his! I ended up not paying a cent for the test! HAHAHA...I know who I sleep with and when.

Tell him that you'll do the same and see what he says.
    luvbnmomnwife

Answer by luvbnmomnwife at 12:36 PM on Sep. 12, 2009