good place for single mom to meet men?

this summer i want to try to meet someone b/c i want to get married someday. i would only be going out once a month. i don't drink and i don't want to pay some online dating site. i'm about to have my baby in october, so i think summer would be a good time to start dating. any other advice for 1st time single parents is welcome too. please don't bash me, i'm lonely and i barely have any freinds. thanks :)
(again~i'll only be going out once a month)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• have you tried meetup.com for a singles group in your area?
    do you go to church? idk what you like to do...more details!! :)
    good luck.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 7:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Hanging out at the home improvement center is a good way to meet cute guys. Plus they probably know how to be Handy Manny.

Other than that, just keep your eyes open wherever you are. Chances are the guy will think you're taken if he sees you with a baby, so you need to be the one to make the first advance.
    07upsydaisy

Answer by 07upsydaisy at 7:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• You must mean next summer. Because this summer is over with basically. Unless you live in Australia.  I would advice to wait to date  tell you have your baby.

Answer by louise2 at 7:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i mean summer 2010, lol my bad. i live in a city in middle tennessee. i dont have time for church (b/c of my job) and that makes me very sad b/c i would love to go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• my 14 yr old said to go to open school night even if its a niece or nephew or a friends kid, lol. also what 07upsy said, home depot or if you can hang out at golf courses that would be great.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2009