When are people going to see that they are hurting, not helping?

Last year, its an abortion performing doctor who is murdered, in a church. Now its an anti abortion protester who is shot outside a high school. For years there have been bombings and hate.
When are people going to see that none of this, from either side, has stopped abortion.. and none of it has furthered either cause? It only makes us look like desperate animals.
I fully support peoples right to believe what they do.. but this is not the answer.

LuminousMom

Asked by LuminousMom at 7:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• It's just sad... I am praying for world peace...in this speical day 9/11.
    ocsosomom

Answer by ocsosomom at 8:04 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• They take bible versus to literally and they are mental.... Its all a bad deal..... But I am truly scared for my B.F. soul for getting an abortion, deep down in my heart, I just feel that way for her on judgement day.... but thats between her and God. To me it is murder.
    Kay300

Answer by Kay300 at 8:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• World peace will never happen, because we all have free will, the only way world peace will happen is to stomp on so many other people's rights. It is a nice idea, I wish we could have world peace but not at the expense of hurting others to get it. We can't even have peace in this forum. There will always be someone or a group of people that feel so passionate about something that they will kill for it and those just have to suffer the consequences of their actions and face the law.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Generally their issues are far deeper than the one at hand. If it wasn't abortion they "use" as their "cause" it would be something else.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:22 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• My sister goes to college in Owasso, she hated the dude that got shot. ( she said he was a "grumpy old dick").
    I'm horribly anti abortion but I don't think killing pro- or anti- abortionist will help anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• On the news tonight they explained that the guy shot three people who he had a grudge against and it had nothing to do with abortion. He was crazy and wanted to shoot three people he didn't like. They made a big deal out of nothing--as usual.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I wonder if there will be as much outcry over the pro-life protester that was shot as there was over Tiller the baby killer?  It made me ill to read people's comments about him being a "hero."

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009