How many of you love pissing people off by using your WIC checks?

This is a spin off from the stupid anonymous person who asked how many people hated standing behind people using WIC? I can't say I do, but I sure love the glaring stares I get when I pull out my WIC checks! Makes me wish I had "accidentally" gotten the wrong cheese or something, just to piss that person off even more. Then I go home and enjoy eating it for free while that asshole behind me paid for their shit.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha! Good for you! I think the other question was pretty stupid!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• who cares, why bring up such a poinless question? why do you post a question just to start something?
    newmom092009

Answer by newmom092009 at 8:11 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm not on WIC so I don't "piss" people off. If I needed it I would get it.
    I don't think people she get pissed when others use WIC checks. Times are hard.
    Economy is in the toilet. At least they have a way to live.
    kerri-

Answer by kerri- at 8:12 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• wow, how mature of you
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't get it I have never gotten dirty looks or any of that when I was on WIC or maybe I did I just don't pay that much attention to other people when I am out
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Why would someone care or give a person a bad look for getting WIC, I used to get my DD WIC all the time,because and her husband both were at work,if, anything, if,I had the wrong cereal or cheese, someone would get it for me,I guess everybody could tell, I didn't have a baby,lol. Just be grateful and thankful, you are being blessed to get extra help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I think this is a example of some of the questions that people post when their bored.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 8:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I'm pretty sure the poster was joking...........chill out!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't pay enough attention to how anyone pays for anything. I'm usually in my own little world,lol
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:50 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I love to use them when I go big grocery shopping--have the cashier ring up WIC and then my groceries. It really pisses people off to have to be behind me when I have 3 or 4 transactions. I guess from now on, once I get WIC, I could also write a check for my groceries and make sure to balance my checkbook before handing the check over to the cashier.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:53 PM on Sep. 11, 2009