Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you call that thing???

It's that thing you put into your cassette player of your car and plug your mp3 player into it. I want to buy one, but I don't know what its called!!!


Asked by Jerbear_1974 at 8:25 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Shopping

Level 3 (24 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • I think it's called an MP3 cassette adapter. You could probably ask wherever you plan to buy it and they'll know what you're talking about.

    Answer by AuntieM at 11:05 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

  • Go to walmart and you can find them, I don't know the name, but they can help you.

    Answer by MommaRox4683 at 8:35 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

  • Thank you!

    Answer by Jerbear_1974 at 9:00 AM on Sep. 12, 2009