W.A.R.P.? Does anyone know what this is?

My 3 month old has had a cold for a little more than a week... I took him to the doc last week, and he said virus, it'll run its course... and do everything I was doing, vaporizer, Vick's, nose suction, steamy shower... I did. But this progressed into a pretty bad cough for my little guy. He started wheezing, so I took him to the doc today. They said he has W.A.R.P. But I can't remember what that stands for. I can't find it on the Internet by warp. It is very similar to asthma only you only get it when you've had a virus or cold. We are having to use a nebulizer every 4 hours and I take him back tomorrow. We'll know more then. He is sooooo sick! If u put your hand on his chest you can now feel the vibration in your had from all the congestion. I'm VERY worried. I want to read about this a bit, so if anyone knows what this is/ your child has had it, please let me know. Any info would be appreciated, please help me help my baby

madsmom314

Asked by madsmom314 at 8:34 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds more like RSV to me. Sorry I've never heard of the other.
    mummy22kids

Answer by mummy22kids at 8:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• he also said that it is very similar to RSV
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 8:42 PM on Sep. 11, 2009