why are people so rude?

Why are some people so rude on here? Like you ask a simple question and you get that one bitch to say something rude and dumb. Are you one of those people or do you know why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's the internet. It happens. Overlook it and go on about your day.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I hope I am not one of them. I have no ides why, unless it is just kids or really unhappy people.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I hate when people swear on hear even more
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 8:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Human nature, it's those same folks that are rude on the phone also.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 8:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I though this was a website for moms to interact with eachother not to be rude to one another. Correct me if Im wrong but isnt this called cafe mom? I dont think alot of these rude mothers on here would like it if they heard their child speaking to someone that way so i dont know why they think its ok to bad mouth and be rude to strangers. Its like if you dont like the question why even take the time to be rude and reply to it?
    sedelagarza

Answer by sedelagarza at 8:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Who knows some people have to much time on there hands.
    neveragain17

Answer by neveragain17 at 8:48 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• It's so true. People have a freedom to be nasty to buoy themselves and feel better than others and here it's faceless and nameless so therefore, no reprecussions. I also really think it's immature and shows a lack of tact and at times, class.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Didn't you know that Cafe-Mom was a place for moms to encouraged each other,and help each other, all this south good,just don't disagree with nobody, certain subjects don't you dare talk about,you have a lynching team for PA moms,bottle-feeding moms,vaccinating moms,working moms,teen moms, single moms,shh,don't mention Obama, now,if you don't fall into none of the above categories you will be helped and encouraged,but,don't count on it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• When I answer a question or reply to a post, it usually takes me a little while. I think about my answer, then I type it, then I read it two or three times and think about it some more. When I am satisfied I gave the best answer I could, and was honest, and not rude, mean, hateful, or condescending, THEN I post it.

I always tell my kids, "Say what you mean and mean what you say." Why would I be any different here? I don't get it either.
    Leslie2164

Answer by Leslie2164 at 9:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Because ignorance is bliss and a lot of people in the world are happy...
    Domzmom2005

Answer by Domzmom2005 at 9:18 PM on Sep. 11, 2009