what could this be?

I'm almost 26 weeks pregnant & sometimes I feel like I have to go pee SO bad but when I go, it barely comes out.
Any idea what it could be??

Yes, I have an appointment tomorrow for the blood glucose testing & I do plan on asking my dr.
but I'd js like to know what yall think.

Thanks ladies :]

brookethomas

Asked by brookethomas at 8:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it would be the baby pushing on your bladder making it feel like you need to go when you really dont as the baby gets bigger and your bladder gets just a little full it will press right against the baby and feel the same way it's just another part of being pregnant
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• If it hurts to pee though it could be a urinary tract infection. If not, then it is probably just the baby sitting on your bladder. I know that when I was pregnant she would move and all of a sudden I would have to pee worse than I ever had in my life.
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 8:58 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• oh bladder kicks are so fun! :( your doc might do a urine test to check for infection but I am betting it is the baby.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:06 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• lol im only 21 weeks preggo and my baby is dancing on my bladder .... it feels like it any ways, im havin the same problem ;) im betting that it only gets better lol
    mmm_dach

Answer by mmm_dach at 12:43 AM on Sep. 12, 2009