Can you take a POOP...

without your kids bothering you??? We don't have a lock on our bathroom door, but we will TOMORROW!

My DD: "Momma, is your poo poo alright?" (trying to look in the pot between my legs)
Me: "GGGGEEEEEEET OOOOUUUUUUTTTTTT!" lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• I was thinking about asking this same question, lol. My almost one year old goes with me almost every single time provided he is away. If I even tried to shut the door and be out of his sight for a moment he would scream his head off. I keep a basket of toys in the bathroom to try to keep him occupied but he would rather dump out my tampons, unravel the toilet paper, pull wipes from the box and/or flush the toilet. The cat is usually sitting in the sink begging for water as all of this is going on.
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 9:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• nope - it always turns into a family event - lol!
    scooterpooter

Answer by scooterpooter at 9:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• it makes me sick and/or constipated.
    I am a very private pooper and modest... I dont like company or people listening at the door. I need to concentrate, lol.....
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 9:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Well...since I have major constipation issues, I can't take a poop either way! Lol... But I know exactly what u mean! I can't pee, take a shower...nothin!
    bridgeh2o

Answer by bridgeh2o at 9:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Nope-we have a tinyu bathroom but everytime I have the two kids and four dogs all in there with me-and sometimes the cats get in on the action too. I figure one day I will be able to go by myself....right? Lol
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 9:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I lock the door but my son will sit outside and knock on the door "mama what you doing? mama you using the bathroom?(No son i'm just locking myself in the crapper because it's a comfortable place) mama can I come in? mama i've gotta pee! mama i've gotta poopy" .. yes in THAT order everytime.
    KalebsMommee

Answer by KalebsMommee at 9:43 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I try to lock the door but always here on the other side"Where's mom,what are you doing?"Heaven forbid you have 5 minutes to yourself! to poop! lol.
    shannon2206

Answer by shannon2206 at 10:01 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Ah, the joys of parenting!

Answer by rkoloms at 10:08 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• LOL

No way! My 14 month old wanders into the bathroom whenever I go in there. I usually try to send her on little "errands" while I'm doing # 2. Today, I sent her to get her dolly. It gave me a couple of minutes to finish up my business. lol
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:23 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I, too, need to "concentrate" otherwise there's a problem with the way it comes out. LOL sorry so graphic! My son comes in there, and my dd is 11 months old, and doesn't walk or crawl yet, so I put her in her bouncy seat while I'm in there, cuz God forbid I leave the room and she goes apeshit! So the best I can say for her is that maybe she'll have an immunity to bad smells, lol. My husband comes in sometimes, and there's always some chaos on the other side of the door, that I have to try and resolve. GRRR!!!! I just wanna shit in peace!! LOL Showering would be nice too!
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 10:36 PM on Sep. 11, 2009