does implantation spotting occur about 3 days past ovulation? TMI

the reason i ask is because im not positive on the day i ovulated, or if i even did, but we were ttcing this month and one day after we had sex i had a lot of EWCM, but thought hmm maybe its just semen? but i didn't have it after the next time. and then we had sex again last night and today i had some pink blood tinged mucous when i wiped.
so im thinking or hoping that maybe yes i did ovulate, and.... possible implantation spotting...?
or cause he hit my cervix and made it bleed a little long into the next day like 12 hours and so later.
any positive thoughts, or am i just getting my hopes up a little??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No. Only about 10% of the population actually experiences implantation bleeding. In fact, I never heard of it until I joined Cafemom. No one that I have actually known has experienced such a thing. Sorry... It's your period Hon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Implantation bleeding happens 7-14 days after you would have conceived. It can be one drop of blood or 3 days of spotting. It can be a pink to a brown color. It depends on your body and your pregnancy, all pregnancies are different.
    HolliBerry21

Answer by HolliBerry21 at 9:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• no it's not my period. if i even have my period it would at least be on CD 30 or later. This is only CD 18 i think.
    but i have heard of the pink streaking in implantation and ovulation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• first anon, look what i found about the chances of implantation bleeding

How common is implantation bleeding?
    Implantation bleeding is fairly common with pregnancy. Twenty to thirty percent of women will have spotting during early pregnancy. If you have some light spotting before your period would normally start this is not something to worry about and may be a sign of pregnancy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Implantation doesn't happen until at least 6 or 7 days after ovulation. The spotting is more likely to be from ovulation.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009