Does anyone Just get sick of hearing about Michael Jackson and Latoya Jackson?

No offense but it seems as though they are never going to let it go. Hes gone let it be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• I dont watch TV so it's been a few weeks sense someone has mentioned MJ ...well, until now.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 10:14 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• YES!!! YES! YES!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• dont got a tv so i guess i only see stuff in like magazines sometimes
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 10:17 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I don't have cable, but from what I read online and in the newspapers, they are milking it. Now she's talking about what his body looked like in the casket. I'm waiting for a photo that they will charge millions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• O its so exhausting.. thats all thats on tv , or in magazines.... Come one lets get over this people
    Anonymous

• I heard he was still dead.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 10:32 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Thank goodness I'm not the only one...I won't even watch the MTV Video awards this year because they will begin it with a Tribute to Michael Jackson....ummmmmmmmmmmm soooooooo done with it already....NEXT!
    truetigress

Answer by truetigress at 11:44 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i havent heard a thing about them
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 3:26 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Goodness yes!!!!!!! My son,who skateboards,has a friend who is a professional skater. He was in LA last month for the X-games, and he said EVERYWHERE in Hollywood,and LA it is ALL Michael Jackson. He said you can't go anywhere, hardly without being hit with him. Now, yeah, he was a great entertainer,and got weird in his later life,but he's dead. People need to let him rest in peace,and let his children try to get on with their lives,and get over what happened to their dad!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 9:35 AM on Sep. 12, 2009

• Years ago! I never found the Jackson family that impressive to begin with, well maybe back in elementary school, but I got over it ages ago.
    MomX04

Answer by MomX04 at 4:57 PM on Sep. 12, 2009