Mucusy discharge? possible tmi

Mkay so i am 37 weeks pregnant with baby number two. WEnt to the bathroom a lil while ago and had what looked like a lugy on my tp after I wiped. Is this normal?? Do I need to call my OB?? I know it can be a sign of preterm labor but am I still considered preterm at 37 weeks?

Cameolynn

Asked by Cameolynn at 10:16 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah that use to happen to me too. I would still call the dr. and ask them if they want you to come in.
    mrsjonzy

Answer by mrsjonzy at 10:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• it's probably your mucus plug i wouldnt worry about it unless your bleeding (red) or having contractions your considered full term at 37wks so your fine and so is your baby
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:30 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• Not bleeding but I have started having contractions. mainly in my back... ugh
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 10:45 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• well if they become regular and are close together go to the hospital
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• yeah normla is your mucus plug. labor could be near or still 3-5 wks away. i had my son at 37 wks is not consider preterm
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:24 PM on Sep. 11, 2009