When can you start using blankets with the baby?

I've always used the wearable blankets or fleece pajamas, but when can you actually use the blankets?

monica_0017

Asked by monica_0017 at 10:27 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is 10 months and I use blankets if she's wearing regular pajamas to bed. She's never had a problem with it. She actually tucks the blanket under her body herself. The cutsest thing to watch. Of course, I still check on her throughout the night. I dont think there is any set age......just reccommended ones.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• i ve always used blankets since birth bc our rooms in the basement and he s never had a problem w it it never comes up past his chest and usually he pulls them off by morning
    aidensmama8

Answer by aidensmama8 at 11:28 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• I didnt use one untill my daughter was able to sit up by herself...i always had this fear of her wrapping herself up in the blanket and suffocating...so i waited till she could sit by herself.
    blueeyedgrl2377

Answer by blueeyedgrl2377 at 7:13 AM on Sep. 12, 2009