What would you say?

So my dh is overseas and he toldme he would try and keep in touch. Well he wrote a sentence to me today like he was in a hurry and it made me mad because i told him our 4mo old daughter got sick 4 the first time and he said nothing about it. But he made the time to answer his friends on facebook and play mafia wars. It seems like he is making no effort to talk to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Sep. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• i really dont know what its like to have a man overseas and everthing but I guess I would say something along the lines of

" if you can play mafia wars you can ask about your daughter "
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 10:40 PM on Sep. 11, 2009

• sounds like he only wrote a sentence but SAID a lot. you see where his priorities are. was it your idea to get married and have a kid bc it doesn't sound like it was his
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Sep. 12, 2009

• my husband is deployed right now and sometimes he gets so busy he only writes I love and miss you love your man __ and his in a hurry so sometimes he forgets to ask about his kids but if I ever find out he played mafia wars or whatever instead of asking about our kids I would ask him about it.
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 5:34 AM on Sep. 13, 2009