Billions--yet we have children going hungry in our country. I really think space exploration should be suspended until the woes of our economy are stabalized and remedied. What do you think?
According to NASA, its plans for conducting human and robotic spaceflight and supporting science and research in aeronautics from 2010 to 2025 will require funding averaging $19.1 billion annually.3 About 80 percent of the funding for NASA’s activities is distributed across the agency’s four mission directorates: Exploration Systems, Space Operations, Science, and Aeronautics Research. The remaining 20 percent is in accounts funding cross-agency support, education, and its inspector general of NASA plans to more than double the annual budget for the Exploration Systems mission directorate between 2010 and 2025, from $3.7 billion to over $10 billion.
Answer by crazedmom33 at 2:21 AM on Sep. 12, 2009
I have said this before, suspend that program (except essential ops) for at least 3-5 years...
Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:39 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:41 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by Myantek at 10:46 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by outstandingLove at 10:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by PsWifey at 10:47 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by NotPanicking at 10:55 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 PM on Sep. 11, 2009
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: